Saturday, July 19, 2008

Allyson Brooke Thomas


I have decided to make my own blog spot!! This is my first blog so I will tell you a little bit about myself!! As you see I absolutely love to dance! It is my favorite thing to do, besides spending time with my family. I also love to sing and hang with my friends!! I just turned 13 this last April and I am loving it!! I heart my family to death and love to share all my good experiences with them. As crazy as it is I love school soo much and I am looking forward to be going back to it!! I go to the charter school Channing Hall with one of my very good friends named Madison Holt, I love her to death!! I love to run rivers and camp and have fun. When I am older I would love to go on a mission, but more than anything I want to be a stay at home mom with my kids! I love the twilight series and I cannot wait for the movie/the fourth book to come out!!! And my favorite show is "So You Think Can Dance"!! And I love to go to my young women activities!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ally you are sooooo beautiful! You are such a a gorgeous dancer. I love that you have a blog, can't wait to see more.

Brett Pritchard said...

Hay Ally,
This is Rebekah Pritchard! You are an amazing dancer! Can you put some more pictures of you dancing!
Love,
Rebekah

Brett Pritchard said...

I love your pictures!!! You are such a cutie!! Tell your mom I said Hi!
Cindy